I alluded about 3 months ago to the fact that I planned on watching everything in the spring season, mind you with some exceptions. I’ve written plenty on [C] to the point where I can really just call it a show based on faith. So what can I say about everything else now that it is July? Much more than I ever thought possible.
Being the serial dropper of series that I am, I set a new challenge for myself for the spring season. I would not drop anything I started. This was not without a few caveats for I had several already existing rules on what to watch:
- Nothing from Madhouse (also known as the Grenoble rule which expires May 27)
- No starting anything that would have no definitive end as I don’t want to spend a decade watching filler
- Anything made for children under the age of 8 was no good (feral children scare me so why would I want to think like them?)
- And thanks to Scamp, no Go Nagai
- Finally, no sequels of shows I failed to complete the first time around
No worries however as I’m going to try to make this as entertaining an experience as possible. Just one more reminder, don’t expect much in the way of serious analysis (that was all used up on Giant Killing).