Being the serial dropper of series that I am, I set a new challenge for myself for the spring season. I would not drop anything I started. This was not without a few caveats for I had several already existing rules on what to watch:
- Nothing from Madhouse (also known as the Grenoble rule which expires May 27)
- No starting anything that would have no definitive end as I don’t want to spend a decade watching filler
- Anything made for children under the age of 8 was no good (feral children scare me so why would I want to think like them?)
- And thanks to Scamp, no Go Nagai
- Finally, no sequels of shows I failed to complete the first time around
No worries however as I’m going to try to make this as entertaining an experience as possible. Just one more reminder, don’t expect much in the way of serious analysis (that was all used up on Giant Killing).